Chermside and North Lakes Paediatric Dental Care may collect your personal information when you send us an email or SMS, telephone us, make an appointment or communicate with us using website and social media.
Chermside and North Lakes Paediatric Dental Care may use your personal information to:
- Assess your oral health and provide dental services to you
- Send communications requested by you
- Assist with queries you make and provide information about related services
- Process payments for service
- Update our records and keep your contact details accurate
- Carry out internal functions such as administration, accounting, information technology, as well as practice audits and accreditation
- When it is required or authorised by law
If we need to use your information for any other purpose, we will generally seek additional consent from you to do this.
Chermside and North Lakes Paediatric Dental Care stores all personal information securely in protected information systems and in a secured environment.
Chermside and North Lakes Paediatric Dental Care does NOT participate in the My Health Record (MHR) system. At all times, no information associated with your service will be included in your MHR.